- “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold when I see you.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
- My soul has been searching for you and even trough you are miles away, when I close my eyes I feel you in every breath I take ~ we were meant to be together as one ~ for all of eternity.
- A book without words is like love without a kiss, it’s empty
- My daddy said that the first time you fall in love; it changes you forever and more matter how heard you try, that feeling just never goes anyway. The notebook
- Doubt though the stars are fire; doubt that the sun both move. Doubt truth to be a liar. But never doubt I love. – William Shakespeare,Hamlet
Like Me On Facebook