Yesterday I was walking into the street and suddenly i saw a little roebuck with his mother. They were drinking waters and looking around. this was very heartful emotion to see them how were drinking and petting each other, this is history today and tomorrow we will have some imagination and hope feelings that we do and today is the gift that we can to have a history and imagination for tomorrow, this time is nice and we are starting to do what we want now.
- “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold when I see you.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
- My soul has been searching for you and even trough you are miles away, when I close my eyes I feel you in every breath I take ~ we were meant to be together as one ~ for all of eternity.
- A book without words is like love without a kiss, it’s empty
- My daddy said that the first time you fall in love; it changes you forever and more matter how heard you try, that feeling just never goes anyway. The notebook
- Doubt though the stars are fire; doubt that the sun both move. Doubt truth to be a liar. But never doubt I love. – William Shakespeare,Hamlet
Like Me On Facebook